Received two invites to this conference today, from Opportunity Fund & Silicon Valley Microfinance Network. Ummmm I'm barely done with the 2010 Microfinance USA conference materials:) But here ya go - get the early bird rate!
Opportunity Fund, Kiva and ACCION bring you the Microfinance USA 2011 Conference this May 23-24 in New York City!
Join the conversation with expert practitioners, top investors, and frontline researchers to explore and expand microfinance in the U.S.
Over two days, you can:
* Attend plenary sessions and panels led by the nation's leading microfinance voices.
* Experience microfinance first-hand by touring local microenterprises in New York.
* Debate current microfinance topics during small group sessions and networking dinners.
* Hear directly from entrepreneurs whose businesses were funded by microloans at the 2nd annual Kiva Lender-Borrower meet-up.
Topics at this year's conference include:
* What IS microfinance? - debating and defining our terminology
* Microfinance Crisis in India - what happened and lessons-learned
* Microsavings - expanding the microfinance frontier
What's new in 2011?
* New track: The Intersection of International & U.S. Microfinance
* New research on the microfinance consumer
* New experiences - like our Microfinance Bookstore
For the full scoop go here.
Register by March 1 for the early bird rates:
Microfinance Professionals: $350