Found out about this today via the Business Association of Stanford Entrepreneurial Students (BASES) e-newsletter.
The DFJ Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Seminar is a weekly speaker series that features a wide-range of luminaries sharing their entrepreneurship insights, knowledge, and experiences. The seminar meets on Wednesdays from 4:30 - 5:30pm at Stanford University's Huang Engineering Center, Nvidia Auditorium.
Stanford students may sign up for this seminar course by registering for MS&E 472. The seminar series is also free and open to the public.
DFJ ETL Schedule - Winter Quarter 2011:
* Jan 12 Wendy Kopp, CEO and Founder - Teach For America
* Jan 19 Aaron Levie, Co-Founder and CEO - Box.net
* Jan 26 Brent Constantz, Founder - Calera
* Feb 2 Susan Desmond-Hellmann, Chancellor - UCSF
* Feb 9 Jack Dorsey, CEO and Co-Founder - Square
* Feb 16 Mark Forchette, President and CEO - Optimedica
* Feb 23 Bill Gross, Founder, Idealab and CEO, eSolar
* Mar 2 Guy Kawasaki, Author of Enchantment; with post-lecture interview by Jesse Draper of The Valley Girl Show.
Sponsored by Draper Fisher Jurvetson, in partnership with BASES, and the Stanford Technology Ventures Program.
PS - I follow Guy Kawasaki on Twitter, and he shares some great stuff:) I started following him after watching him moderate the panel Teen Entrepreneurs Tell It Like It Is at the Ypulse Youth Marketing Mashup 2009 conference in San Francisco.
As for The Valley Girl Show ... clearly I've been missing out:) Past episodes here.